Todd and Meredith

Todd and Meredith
A blog about the love and joy that came to us through adoption!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thanking God

This morning I was up at 3:00 am doing baby Payton duty and after changing a screaming babies diaper and getting settled for the bottle feeding, I looked down at my beautiful baby.

I was overwhelmed with the thankfulness to God for giving me this amazing baby and so today I am here to blog about my love for God, Payton, Todd and our life together! I won't be where I am without my loving God and I am glad to have had that moment this morning to thank God for the gift that Payton is to our family!


Today is Payton's 6 month birthday and she has been with us now for 2 months and we are head over heels in love with our family. Payton is a joy and it is fun to watch her laugh and grow and Todd and I could not be  more blessed with such an amazing child! We love parenting her and she is a blessing!

Thank you all for your prayers! Thank you for your continued prayers as we continue in this adoption process of our little Payton!

No comments:

Post a Comment