Todd and Meredith

Todd and Meredith
A blog about the love and joy that came to us through adoption!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Everyone is invited!


We are getting really excited about our upcoming Adoption Dinner Fundraiser on March 23! We love to get our families and friends together and eat! We thank everyone who has RSVP to the dinner! Everyone is invited to the dinner but PLEASE RSVP by March 18! Please invite your friends, neighbors, families, EVERYONE just make sure to RSVP!

Today is my last day of vacation and as I was thinking about what I did this vacation and then I had the burst of energy to do one more thing. Yes I have spent much time cleaning, folding laundry, going to the gym and praying. I have highly enjoyed being home for a week but I just wanted to get one last thing done so I went upstairs and took down the twin bed in the guest room and then I got the crib placed there and I organized all the wonderful baby stuff we have been given.

Todd and I have not received any leads on a birth mother but we trust that God is just making sure to provide us with the right person at the right time (really it has only been a couple of weeks). We did receive our profile that the agency sends out to the birth mothers and we pray that we will be picked soon. I don't mind waiting but waiting for two years would be a true act of patience. Todd prays at lunch every day that we may trust God in His timing and I pray that every moment. Sometimes we try to rush things and miss other blessings in the waiting so I am trying to enjoy the waiting process.

Todd and I received our shirts in the mail this week (picture to come shortly) and we have fliers for people who would like to place an order for tee shirts, it explains why we are selling tee shirts and what the website is to order a tee shirt. We are faithfully praying to sell 200 tee shirts, if you know of someone who would like to order a shirt and sponsor our adoption please give them the website! We would greatly appreciate it, if you ordered a tee shirt and are attending the fundraiser dinner, please wear your tee shirt!

We thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and for all of you who have supported us on this journey. Please continue to pray with us and for us as we continue to follow God on these crazy path of life and adoption! We hope to see all of you at our fundraiser on March 23!

Love in Christ,
Meredith and Todd Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment